If you answer “yes” to any of these questions,
then self-publishing may be for you!
- Have you ever wanted to write your own music book?
- Do you have songs you think people would
enjoy singing or playing?
- Do you have a teaching method that’s been very
successful with your students or in your school?
- Do you have an idea you think a major publisher would be interested in?
- Are you a recording artist who tours?
- Do you give clinics in music stores, for musician
organizations or schools?
- How-To and Method books; Music Theory
and Style Books.
- Songwriters: Full Music Book and
CD Compilations of Your Own Work.
- Children’s Books.
- Musicians Who Do Regular “Clinics.”
- Musicians with Large Fan Bases.
- Houses of Worship.
- Choirs and Choral Directors.